Monday, May 2, 2016

MFT Tri-panel Sketch



I tried my hand at a sketch ~using papers I'm currently infatuated with. :)


Be proud...I tend to hoard my favorites~so it's LOVE when I share them on a card.



(stamp: My Favorite Things Pretty Poppies sentiment   dies:My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 11/Sentiment Strips,Papertrey Ink Happy Trails butterfly  paper:Basic Grey Grand Bazaar)


I love the moving swirl section in the Blueprints 11~it's one of my favorites.



I followed this sketch~


http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/04/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-278.html




Wish I had more to say...but Monday is my "WHAT IS GOING ON", dive into the week day...so I'm speechless and swimming fearlessly toward what this week has to offer!  ha!


Thanks for stopping by today~



1 comment:

maria f. said...

Great movement with those swirly panels. And you were the lucky winner at MFT!