Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Thinking of You Scribbles





I challenged myself to use the busiest paper in my paper pack~

I did so by inlaying scribble dies in solid, then fussy cutting around each scribble with the patterned paper.






(stamp:Hero Arts Operation Write Home  dies:Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles,My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips 2  other:Basic Grey Grand Bazaar pp)




I intentionally centered a focal design, so they look like flowers.


Here are the gorgeous colors you'll find in this card~



https://colourq.blogspot.com/2016/05/colourq-challenge-342.html




How's your day looking so far?


I pray it gets better~hang in there friend!





 

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey McNeely said...

Marlena this is fantastic! I love that you flowers are backed with the perfect patterned paper!! Thank you for sharing with us at the colourQ this week!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Marlena, those scribbles look just like the swim suit! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.